Get your SIGNED COPY. Order now!
Dale M. Ward is the Owner/Trainer/Behavior Consultant at Dale’s Dog Training Academy LLC, located in South Mills, NC. She has been working with dogs for almost 15 years. Ms Ward offers classes, behavior consultations, and private lessons. She is a contributor to the Positively Expert Blog on Positively.com, as well as a noted presenter on a variety of topics including Volunteering in a Shelter: Win/Win/Win, Setting Up a Bark Free Shelter Volunteer Program, So You Adopted A Dog, Canine Body Language, and more.
Raising the Worst Dog Ever: A Survival Guide is based on her adventures with her dog Wylie, before she became a dog trainer. It’s an honest portrayal of what it’s like for a novice owner to attempt to train a large, unruly dog. Ms Ward provides the reader with easy to follow instructions and advice to help them navigate the puppy problems we all face. This book is entertaining: funny, touching, poignant. This book is informative: practical, detailed, full of tips and instructions.
· BAHon, MA
· Certified Professional Dog Trainer and graduate of Animal Behavior College (ABCDT)
· Certified/Licensed Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Trainer (VSPDT)
· Certified Fear Free Professional Dog Trainer and Veterinary Professional
· Certified Animal Trainer under ICAN (International Companion Animal Network)
· Certified in Canine First Aid and CPR by the American Red Cross
· Member in good standing of the Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
· Supporting Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)