AUDIOBOOK NOW AVAILABLE Amazon iTunes Audible
Dale M. Ward is the Owner/Trainer/Behavior Consultant at Dale’s Dog Training Academy LLC, located in South Mills, NC. With 15 years of experience in working with dogs, she is a contributor to the Positively Expert Blog on Positively.com, as well as a noted presenter on a variety of topics including Volunteering in a Shelter: Win/Win/Win, Setting Up a Bark Free Shelter Volunteer Program, So You Adopted A Dog, Canine Body Language, and more. She has appeared on many dog related podcasts and has been interviewed for international publication.
Raising the Worst Dog Ever: A Survival Guide is based on her adventures with her dog Wylie, before she became a dog trainer. It’s an honest portrayal of what it’s like for a novice owner to attempt to train a large, unruly dog. Ward provides the reader with easy to follow instructions and advice to help them navigate the puppy problems we all face. This book is entertaining: funny, touching, poignant. This book is informative: practical, detailed, full of tips and instructions.
· BAHon, MA
· Certified Professional Dog Trainer and graduate of Animal Behavior College (ABCDT)
· Certified/Licensed Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Trainer (VSPDT)
· Certified Fear Free Professional Dog Trainer and Veterinary Professional
· Certified Animal Trainer under ICAN (International Companion Animal Network)
· Certified in Canine First Aid and CPR by the American Red Cross
· Member in good standing of the Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
· Supporting Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)